Hey Clay County! As promised, here are your commission updates for the month of March. We are caught up! Please hold your applause.
Agenda for this Video:
- Su Bacon has been reappointed to The Senior Services Board. Yay Su!
- The Commision approved a grant agreement with the DOT to fund 90 percent of the master planning for the airport!
- We discuss Clay County’s National Athletic Training Month Courtesy Resolution and thank all athletic trainers for their hard work. Hop over here and read more about this and our other March Courtesy Resolution!
- The proposed TRUE-UP was approved. We know the suspense is killing you, so if you want to know more about what the TRUE-UP is head over to this blog post to find out!
- After some discussion, The Commission voted to give a family some support while they wait for their home to be built.
- Changes to the zoning laws have been approved.
- Watch the video to find out who some of our new Clay County board members are.
Whew…okay, now go ahead and applaud!
If you cannot view the video at the top of the post click here!